Proceed to
March 28, 2024, 09:14:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Look here for the status of my server!
Access the Webclient at
LostPkz.9HZ.com!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Play Now WebClient Staff List Login Register  

Got Banned, Muted, Demoted? Appeal all of that HERE!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Got Banned, Muted, Demoted? Appeal all of that HERE!  (Read 1191 times)
Patrick
LostPkz Founder, Coder and Client Developer
PIMP
VIP

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2008, 07:49:18 am »

You are gay.

~sincerely: "Unknown"

Gf? Does that name ring a bell?
Report Spam   Logged

Hated by many, confused by none, I only trust two guys, ones god, and one is my gun

Why not donate? Want LostPkz to have 100+ Players, 24/7, No lag? Want a donator's package? Want donator's status? Then why not donate!

Webclient is completed! Try it at LostPkz.9hz.com
mylifesocks

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2008, 06:32:06 pm »

start here

ok remember mylifesucks got banned yeah you told me why but i would love it if u gave me a second chance. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

godly pker

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2008, 07:41:09 pm »

dear patrick,
I got banned for picking up "obby apples" stuff when i was only going to give it back because i saw him log out and knew it would disappear.
im sorry to whoever admin owns this account,i didnt mean to make you think I was looting. Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged
Patrick
PIMP
VIP

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2008, 07:55:42 pm »

dear patrick,
I got banned for picking up "obby apples" stuff when i was only going to give it back because i saw him log out and knew it would disappear.
im sorry to whoever admin owns this account,i didnt mean to make you think I was looting. Embarrassed

UnbanING
Report Spam   Logged

Hated by many, confused by none, I only trust two guys, ones god, and one is my gun

Why not donate? Want LostPkz to have 100+ Players, 24/7, No lag? Want a donator's package? Want donator's status? Then why not donate!

godly pker

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2008, 08:25:44 pm »

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Patrick
PIMP
VIP

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2008, 09:05:45 pm »

Smiley

Glad you didn't bug me..I thought thats what this post was, Anyways sorry I forgot I just unbanned.
Report Spam   Logged

Safe 0r K0?

Meh :]

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2008, 07:24:44 pm »

I was pking ::edge and Runeika walked into the wild so i went to attack her and so did this other guy, onlystr i think i doubt it though, I didn't know he was going to attack her so i attacked her, Which he did.. so we "Teamed" and Taylor banned me....
Report Spam   Logged

Jews....
Patrick
PIMP
VIP

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2008, 03:00:06 am »

I was pking ::edge and Runeika walked into the wild so i went to attack her and so did this other guy, onlystr i think i doubt it though, I didn't know he was going to attack her so i attacked her, Which he did.. so we "Teamed" and Taylor banned me....

You'll be unbanned.
Report Spam   Logged

i ace i
Registered Member

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2008, 11:28:07 pm »

Ok this is for my un ip ban and my re admin.
today i was in mage bank and someone was on onlystr acc. Stefan aka zodiac,runieka, sp3c and dds said it was him and was hacking onlystr(which is my cousin). then all of a sudden i lost connection. i looged back in and i had no more admin. then i was mad and tried to tell pat. but he was busy iping range and k0 and onlystr cause one of them did the k0 command. i got off and waited for mark or pat to get back on and re admin me. i noticeed they were both on the chat so i tried to log and it wouldnt work. i kept trying and i even restarted my browser several times and it wouldnt let me in and said unexpected error connecting to server which im not sure but i think it means im banned.

so as u can see i did nothing and i got de admined and iped so please re admin and un ip cause i had nothing to do with the stuff happening.
Report Spam   Logged
ags pker m8

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2008, 09:25:04 am »

Ummm... K i was at Mage bank n i saw mark n Mod pur3 in the wildy.. I tele back in.. and i see stefan

Then.. I get ip banned, Stefan gets on my acc DROPS AND GIVES AWAY everything to **** neebs

So i get on rng spec K0, I didn't no how to get him off so i used the ::koplz and it killed the **** he gave away and lost.. (So most of the items being gave away were lost)

But Now im banned on both of them.. AND IP BANNED.. unban plzz Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
godly pker

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2008, 03:12:17 pm »

ok on the 18th gewe3000 yells buying 3rd age legs so i pm him and ask "offer"? and he says 400m+ full drag i said no cause im trying to make cash merching. so he says 500m? i say nty so he offeres 400m plus3 3M TOKKUL and i say wow ok. please unban i barrowz i.
if you decide to unban him please dont clean him i will give u the tassets and torso and the gses i got from it including the 2.9m tokkul
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 03:37:01 pm by godly pker » Report Spam   Logged
Patrick
PIMP
VIP

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2008, 09:46:07 pm »

Ok nice to know, you didn't say why you got banned.
Report Spam   Logged

godly pker

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2008, 12:01:05 pm »

i think for having the 3m tokkul.they might think i duplicate them or something.

and btw when i try to log onto i barrowz i it says no response from login  server  please try again in 1 minute. Huh
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 12:15:40 pm by godly pker » Report Spam   Logged
iPWNanAdmln

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2008, 01:27:55 am »

Sad - My ACC "Mejia" was banned because i killed an admin in the wildy, the admin came and atacked me and my friend so we both retaliated and atacked back-(thats wut u do in the wildy) well we killed the admin and he gave both of us 5blackmarks so we got banned.. I dont think its right because its in the wildy ur supose to fight at ur own risk u know. Well please can someone unbann my acc "Mejia" and my friends "wilphil"... Well can someone please help me with this problem. A admin shouldnt bann someone because they are madd or because he got killed once in his life. Please i really really want to play on my account..  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad -plz unbann me-
Report Spam   Logged
Josh
Admin
Forums Legend

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2008, 02:44:19 am »

Sad - My ACC "Mejia" was banned because i killed an admin in the wildy, the admin came and atacked me and my friend so we both retaliated and atacked back-(thats wut u do in the wildy) well we killed the admin and he gave both of us 5blackmarks so we got banned.. I dont think its right because its in the wildy ur supose to fight at ur own risk u know. Well please can someone unbann my acc "Mejia" and my friends "wilphil"... Well can someone please help me with this problem. A admin shouldnt bann someone because they are madd or because he got killed once in his life. Please i really really want to play on my account..  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad -plz unbann me-

Oh yea you team me...WHEN IT'S NON MULTI. Ok and I was told to ban any teamers. Thanks. Bibi now.

EDIT: Notice he has 1 post, only came here to complain or wanted something done.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 02:45:36 am by Il 0 W N Il » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum