Proceed to
March 29, 2024, 10:19:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Look here for the status of my server!
Access the Webclient at
LostPkz.9HZ.com!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Play Now WebClient Staff List Login Register  

PSYCHO abusing his powers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PSYCHO abusing his powers.  (Read 404 times)
Il Kserks Il

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2008, 11:43:47 am »

i got teamed at edge by 3 ppl and told it to psycho...one of teamers agreed and said he didnt know....other 2 were laughin Defence Plz and some other guy... psycho said he doesnt care. defence plz started FLAMING at me and i responded. here is screen. he muted me and didnt mute her because she is his friend and he said he doesnt care.

she MUST be banned for teaming at edge or at least MUTED... and psycho doesnt deserve to be a mod as he doesnt act fair and seem to be careless about rules( she isnt muted, WHY!?)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

P S Y C H 0
Forums Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 11:47:55 am »

i mmuted cuz u flamed
Report Spam   Logged

P S Y C H 0
Forums Hero

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 11:49:18 am »

who agreed to teaming no 1 ever did wtf r u even talking about? and any ways u said u quit this server and that u have a life so gf kid
Report Spam   Logged

Diego
wanna play with me?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 11:52:59 am »

i got teamed at edge by 3 ppl and told it to psycho...one of teamers agreed and said he didnt know....other 2 were laughin Defence Plz and some other guy... psycho said he doesnt care. defence plz started FLAMING at me and i responded. here is screen. he muted me and didnt mute her because she is his friend and he said he doesnt care.

she MUST be banned for teaming at edge or at least MUTED... and psycho doesnt deserve to be a mod as he doesnt act fair and seem to be careless about rules( she isnt muted, WHY!?)

one thing look at  ur post count
you dont have proff that she flamed or teamed
Report Spam   Logged

ALL VOTE FOR LOSTPKZ AT lostpkz.org/vote
Il Kserks Il

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 12:02:19 pm »

screen with teaming gone when i screened her cussing. u can see HER CUSSING on screen and as u can check she is not MUTED and i am. what the reason?she cussed? -yes! then she must be banned. and psycho lol i do have real life, and going to seaside for 15 dayz with m8s tomorrow but after im back i gonna play...and u know, it looks kinda weird when u use the fact i got real life in argueing LOL. u also called me "kid". rofl u dont even know me, how can u call me like that only cuz i made this post.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 12:03:34 pm by Il Kserks Il » Report Spam   Logged
~ A T L ~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 12:05:19 pm »

are u mad cause he did what mods are supposed to? or ur mad cause u cant pk, i sell lessons. i was there the whole time.. learn the difference between teaming and tagging, and if ur ganna  flame like u did.. like damn.. i understand a little flaming but waht u did is like a forest fire. dont expect nothing to be done about something like that. u flamed defense first... actually.. im surprised she didnt flame back the way i would have.
Report Spam   Logged
Il Kserks Il

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 12:12:41 pm »

lol she started flaming at me after i refused to fight her (im 85 she is 105) then she teamed me...and LOL i can pk i'd own you, but we r not talking but pk atm. I AM MAD coz she didnt get muted i DID is it clear enough?screenshot  is a judge
Report Spam   Logged
~ A T L ~

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 01:19:32 pm »

lol she started flaming at me after i refused to fight her (im 85 she is 105) then she teamed me...and LOL i can pk i'd own you, but we r not talking but pk atm. I AM MAD coz she didnt get muted i DID is it clear enough?screenshot  is a judge

so ur complaining that she is 105 and ur 85?.. im 70 and ur 85 and u atked me every chance u got.. and owning me is out of the question u didnt even stay for a fight. i think this is the wrong server for u, u belong in rs.
Report Spam   Logged
Il Kserks Il

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 01:08:14 am »

ATL why are so freakin DUMB?! i said few times i am mad coz i got muted and she didnt, u idiiiiiot! how many times do i have to repeat so u understand? gee dude u should go to school for mentals
Report Spam   Logged
Il Kserks Il

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 01:16:30 am »

where nice rofl  i see i am banned. how sad. lol then i gonna say this - ppl like defence plz and psycho are nothing in real, just **** aka losers....they got no life or friends so all they do is masturbate on private server LOL. u bitches can't be proud of ur life so u just abuse ur powers and bann ppl who make fun of you in real.....that SAD and PATHETIC lol. yeah, gratz im banned and i'll just go hang out with girlfriend or friends...and u nerds gonna lick each other's dicks ONLINE (looool) and pretend to be "cool" in some **** gay server... dont forget, u want it or not, u WILL go to school/collage and normal ppl will keeep making fun of you, fucken losers. cya every who isnt sad nolifer l0l
Report Spam   Logged
Patrick
LostPkz Founder, Coder and Client Developer
PIMP
VIP

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 01:31:59 am »

This is not proof and I don't believe you.
Report Spam   Logged

Hated by many, confused by none, I only trust two guys, ones god, and one is my gun

Why not donate? Want LostPkz to have 100+ Players, 24/7, No lag? Want a donator's package? Want donator's status? Then why not donate!

Webclient is completed! Try it at LostPkz.9hz.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum